This week I snapped a picture at the studio to see what some healthy snacks are to bring to rehearsal to keep you fueled up. 🙂
• Bananas. They are a naturally sweet energy booster.
• Frozen Grapes. These are great to cool you off during a sweaty dance rehearsal.
• Apple Slices. Apples are awesome for singers. They strip the mucus off your vocal chords and help you sing better.
• Cheese sticks. A little protein boost for you.
• Peanut Butter, another great source of protein. I like the little to go cups.
• Greek yogurt. Yummy and filling to tie you over until mealtime.
• Pretzels. A salty little snack with a crunch to satisfy the growling tummy.
• Any kind of nuts are a quick pick me up of protein
• Lastly, granola or cereal bars. They are a sweet, salty treat to refuel after a long day.
• A vitamin water. A little something extra besides water, but better than juice because it won’t coat your throat.
• Bottle of Water – Gotta stay hydrated and keep those vocal chords hydrated too when you are singing.
What’s in your rehearsal snack bag??
A Mermaids and Butterfly Ballet warmup for your preschooler.
For a printable download click here to share with your ballerina:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/25kxqyedrlk1znq/kTCYR1Ei7g
- I always have my script. If I get down time, I can always study or choreograph. You performers, can run lines or look over dance moves.
- A pencil to take notes with – mucho important
- My new Revolution Tap Shoes~ love
- Jazz shoes. My favorite are the slip ons
- First Aid Kit if you are a clumsy mess like me
- Sunscreen lip balm, and lip gloss
- A make-up bag. I am not good about packing and unpacking my make-up, so I have a studio only make-up bag with everything I need.
- Baby Wipes – They can cool you off, get make up off or are great for cleaning up anything.
- Deodorant~ does anyone know an all natural kind that works?
- A brush 🙂
- Bottle of Water – Gotta stay hydrated and keep those vocal chords hydrated too when you are singing.
What’s in your rehearsal Bag??