- I always have my script. If I get down time, I can always study or choreograph. You performers, can run lines or look over dance moves.
- A pencil to take notes with – mucho important
- My new Revolution Tap Shoes~ love
- Jazz shoes. My favorite are the slip ons
- First Aid Kit if you are a clumsy mess like me
- Sunscreen lip balm, and lip gloss
- A make-up bag. I am not good about packing and unpacking my make-up, so I have a studio only make-up bag with everything I need.
- Baby Wipes – They can cool you off, get make up off or are great for cleaning up anything.
- Deodorant~ does anyone know an all natural kind that works?
- A brush 🙂
- Bottle of Water – Gotta stay hydrated and keep those vocal chords hydrated too when you are singing.
What’s in your rehearsal Bag??