This week I snapped a picture at the studio to see what some healthy snacks are to bring to rehearsal to keep you fueled up. 🙂
• Bananas. They are a naturally sweet energy booster.
• Frozen Grapes. These are great to cool you off during a sweaty dance rehearsal.
• Apple Slices. Apples are awesome for singers. They strip the mucus off your vocal chords and help you sing better.
• Cheese sticks. A little protein boost for you.
• Peanut Butter, another great source of protein. I like the little to go cups.
• Greek yogurt. Yummy and filling to tie you over until mealtime.
• Pretzels. A salty little snack with a crunch to satisfy the growling tummy.
• Any kind of nuts are a quick pick me up of protein
• Lastly, granola or cereal bars. They are a sweet, salty treat to refuel after a long day.
• A vitamin water. A little something extra besides water, but better than juice because it won’t coat your throat.
• Bottle of Water – Gotta stay hydrated and keep those vocal chords hydrated too when you are singing.
What’s in your rehearsal snack bag??